Subject: [Leica] IMG: One for SonC - Flat Iron cont'd
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:18:24 +0100

Cedric,

Well about Assisi and the monks, I have a smattering of Italian and
like negotiation ;-)

BTW: the new Pope is one of them I'm told. And won't resent having
pictures of him taken, regardless of the gear.

As to shooting people in a place where a disaster has struck, I think
you need to be a professional of sorts to get accepted when people are
suffering, and also that they must feel that the pictures will help,
else they might rightly conclude it is just voyeurism. Your Franciscan
may have been grieving with the locals?

As to sleeping - I work indoors most of the year, and am so happy to
unleash my urge for pictures when I get out that, and thanks to
digital I never count how many takes I get, well, until I'm back and
have to process them ... ;-)

Thanks you in any case for your interest and nice comments
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 17 mars 13 ? 11:47, Cedric Agie a ?crit :