Subject: [Leica] Cold War Space Radars - UFOs?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:48:19 +0100
References: <67B24A6E-51E8-42C5-81D1-39BD87F0B007@acm.org><DD27B927-1F94-4007-BECB-1FA60F7CA23D@bex.net><CAE3QcF4s7To3bM3x4jOWtApgqFZMq4jMxExdbUVMtkRNRbEOMw@mail.gmail.com><50FA9681.3080104@gmx.de><02995148-152C-43CE-A032-48EBD017A28B@bex.net><F1E76E0E7537455CABD0DFB7CB0CB9A2@Family><EF061C4D-68DF-4CA5-809B-7683E9DBF3F7@bex.net><50FBEE53.8030308@gmx.de><4F36F120-593E-4483-B355-DE0B54091674@bex.net> <50FC1E25.80306@gmx.de> <02274F145AB444B0BD42608ABE3356D5@jimnichols>

Hi Jim,

Cisco Systems? Or is it another secret?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Cold War Space Radars - UFOs?)