Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Ageless DC-3
From: JNelon at NelonAssociates.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:40:10 -0500

Bill,

You are right about the prices listed on our website. We can only JUST do
what we say we can do on our website for those prices. Where we can make a
business out of it is in providing value added services on top of the
basics. When we can't do that, we're out of business.

Jim

James R. Nelon
Partner
Memories Forever Studios
Office: +1-508-319-1679
Cell: +1-508-308-6525
Email: JNelon at Memories-Forever-Studios.com
Website: http://Memories-Forever-Studios.com