Subject: [Leica] Kernel Panic help
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:50:01 -0500

Mark,

Kernel Panics are very often caused by hardware malfunctions. A bad RAM
chip or a bad processor can cause them. My old Powermac G4 kept having
them all the time when I first got it back in 2003. It was one of the
processors (dual processor machine) that had a defect. Apple replaced it
under warranty and I have never had another panic since.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook