Subject: [Leica] Kernel Panic help
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:35:51 -0500

Thanks a billion Chris I'm going into the genius apple store thing this
afternoon I assume those guys are going to be able to test for hardware
malfunctions I hope.

I now have my mouse not plugged into my keyboard but into the laptop itself
instead as I got a double blackout when I moved the must to finish
restarting.
Its a bleeding nightmare.

--
Mark William Rabiner