Subject: [Leica] Kernel Panic help
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 03:40:33 -0500

As I type this I type fast so I can get it out before my computer closes
down on me again.
I had it, a MacBook Pro laptop in the shop for a week and they gave it back
to me and put the money back in my credit card at Tekserve here because they
felt like they didn't get to the root of the problem.
But I've had it a few weeks now with no shut downs.

Now after my Microsoft office entourage database became to corrupted to open
and they rebuilt it with me for four hours I'm getting them again. One ever
7 hours. Last time they got closer and closer together.

I guess I get a genius meeting at the apple store down the street the upper
west side one and hope for the best.

I need to upgrade to snow panther which is complicated as you have to order
it.
Too many variables.

--
Mark William Rabiner