Subject: [Leica] I wonder if the price will increase
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:24:56 -0500

Getting on about the price, if you want to shoot Leica, M8's are reasonable
now and still deliver a nice image.  I have created many quite satisfactory
images with old not so clean LTM lenses that can be had very cheap if you
accept a few scratches on the front element.  No, you do have to know the
limitations of those lenses but especially if you don't shoot into the sun
or need every last line in Grandmothers face they will work just fine.