Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 00:49:10 +0000

If, starting from scratch, you cannot afford a full frame digital Leica body
then I doubt you will be able to afford many Leica lenses from the past
quarter century.....

john

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)