Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:42:02 -0500

I think there was a leap in price in the past 5 years. I'd love to see a
graph. I bet it spikes upward after the reign of Dr. Andreas Kaufmann as
instituted. Not that I'm not all for the guy. But I'm glad I did my Leica
buying just post ASPH a dozen years go at the turn of the millennium when we
were all bight eyed and bushy tailed.

http://www.fdtimes.com/2011/10/19/interview-with-dr-andreas-kaufmann/
Or
http://tinyurl.com/6mn35wv