Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:43:53 +0000

I looked at buying an M6/21/35/90 in 2000, I could afford it but went for a
Contax G1/G2/21/35/90 outfit for about 1/3 of the cost (AFAIR)...

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)