Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:59:38 -0800

I can see and focus -- under certain conditions -- with my X-100 in light
too dim to see with my M3 or M6, and this is without using the focus-assist
light.  At other times the Leicas are easier to focus.  Murphy's law:
whatever camera you're using, a different camera would have provided an
advantage in certain situations.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone