Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 01:45:32 +0100

If Leica glass is the clincher,  it also shows that the
first other brand to turn up with a full-frame digital
camera (maybe even exclusively) for M-mount Leica
lenses (like the Voigtl?nder Bessa and Zeiss Ikon
cameras for film) is going to make a killing if they
have prices much lower than what Leica demands and
acceptable build quality.

Even at "M-system entry level", Leica prices most
potential users out of the market from the word go.

Interestingly enough, my Voigtl?nders had no
reliability problems at all (at least not after getting
the rangefinder adjusted soon after purchase).

There are brands out there with the guts to innovate
and take chances, as Ricoh has shown in the past and
Fuji has recently proved at a more than acceptable price.

I'm surprised it hasn't arrived yet.

Cheers
Douglas