Subject: [Leica] Nik Software
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:16:52 -0400

The problem with my using third party software over the digital decades is
that right when I am used to them. They go under. Then I am stuck with
having to figure out how to get those advantages in Photoshop manually.
Or as often had been the case Adobe buys the company and integrates their
technology into the program. If it was worth using in the first place. Maybe
leaves it as the plug in that it started out as.
I no longer trust here today gone tomorrow software company's with altering
my workflo. I try to keep my eye on the Adobe and Photoshop ball. Not loose
my Photoshop chops.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography