Subject: [Leica] Leica MM and M9 Comparison
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 06:47:30 +1000
References: <CA+yJO1CWgLMULpqPh+_LY2FwqxY0=QU_5Zt6RTUNCSw28jTzkg@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOXABHSyrzstGjVRM5RVcKsCdzDuE5WBSpdZwixzxM=o2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1C+yzmwkpc+o5pZAMzMWF==DLz-KLdge4cO8CreCwWqpA@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOUxxYnw-66qkTSDOXFB3XbUpHx4wpGy3quqMHZx7d10hA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1A1HuER8Hoz99R8kZpdntCXbKJr2d4Uvr6uA=QfxMN2tA@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOXCV=7Hb1FDt6_iFjnhrDeK8HtKc-c8mxzmuCquM+D5PQ@mail.gmail.com> <4208DF9A260B4A12B5AE4D28D79FC2BE@qck8vqhgou8blu> <E83CF75D-28BA-4DB3-8D4A-A5B03A302102@archiphoto.com> <CAE3QcF6xcAjd9UFyvShsN0PJRD3h_m5QmQOwXRinfkaGNiq0oA@mail.gmail.com>

Aah I see that Paul Roark , who is an acknowledged leader and expert in
exactly this area has already comprehensively responded on this.... Always
scroll down before posting ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman