Subject: [Leica] Leica ME
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:25:17 -0400

I think the term  "acceptable solution"  for the R users when spoken by a
company marketing man in a tight situation translates to "get me out of this
room now please". They are not allowed to say "no" and keep their jobs.
That's just not a word they have an option to use.
And its likely that some camera company will have an adaptor for their body.
Which already happened with Nikon. Its likely that one will come out sooner
or later which will not require stop down metering. Either way it appears to
be not a problem which Leica is worrying about coming up with a solution for
directly. Shooting with stop down metering is done every day. Its doable.
And not the end of the world. The images speak for themselves.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography