Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:34:35 -0400

The Foveon X3 sensor was 20.7 mm ? 13.8 mm.
It would have been a very hard sell getting serious photographers used to
24x36mm's or close to go back to that size. It would have had to show
superior results and it didn't even come close. Has anyone heard of anyone
using one to do jobs? Or even happy snaps? Who knows how it would have
looked if they came out with a full sized sensor.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography