Subject: [Leica] Leica ME
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:35:51 -0700

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:44:34 -0700
From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica ME?
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

There is that last sentence "Though with an adapter you can shoot R lenses
on the M10 since it has live view", so maybe this is what Leica was saying
long ago that there would be, how did they say it, an "acceptable solution"
for the R users?

Aram

If the "acceptable solution" for R doesn't include auto aperture (and I
don't see how it
can with an adapter - but am prepared to be pleasantly surprised) then I'll
stick
with Nikon and Leitax bayonets for my R lenses (which are still wonderful).
Howard

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica ME)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica ME)