Subject: [Leica] SO YOU WANT TO COVER THE OLYMPICS????? :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:56:09 -0400

Jacques Henri Lartigue (June 13, 1894 ? September 12, 1986) when he was 7
was fascinated with capturing action with his new first camera and I can
also claim the same for myself when I got my first camera at that age. I
loved freezing things which were going real fast. In most cases my friends.
...on a trampoline frozen in the air; sliding in to home plate. Playing
basketball in summer camp. You name it. With my Brownie Starlet and then
Brownie Instamatic 100.  That was 1958 through 1965,
And helicopters flying over the NY world fair.
Sports I found frustrating as I'm such a poor athlete but I didn't mind
being at an athletic event if I could shoot pictures.  That I could do and
it seemed like I had little competition.  And all I had was a camera with a
normal lens. One thing I've never done but would love to do is shoot some
Hockey. That would be a real test of ones reflexes.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography