Subject: [Leica] SO YOU WANT TO COVER THE OLYMPICS????? :-)
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Each to its own.? You have to be something of a sports fan to enjoy shooting
sports at all.? When they make vintage car racing or hiking an Olympic
sport, I'll be all over it.? Until then...??

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] SO YOU WANT TO COVER THE OLYMPICS????? :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] SO YOU WANT TO COVER THE OLYMPICS????? :-))