Subject: [Leica] Re Just for the record
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:31:21 +0100

I would say the diet is every bit as important as the exercise, from what I
learned recently. I was on a podcast with a sports trainer. He said diet is
very important for sports performance. It goes without saying that
sportsmen/women are well exercised and fit, but he said that if they give a
performance a bit less than expected it is always due to eating something
which doesn't suit them.
FD