Subject: [Leica] Re Just for the record
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:55:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Tina Manley wrote:

 I agree with Ted about exercise and diet is so important!!
<<<

I agree completely with Ted and Tina.  I'm a few weeks short of 60 yrs old,
I use my lunch time to run 5 miles every work day, eat fresh un-processed
food whenever I can though I occasionally pig out on dark chocolate-chip
cookies, and at every checkup the doc says "whatever you're doing, keep
doing it."

My couch-potato in-laws are long gone, my hiking, gardening, walking,
brain-excercised parents are still very much alive.  Genetics certainly has
a role to play but eating well and exercising improves your odds no matter
what your genetics are.  And I love being able to out-run my son-in-law's
USMC buddies.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com