Subject: [Leica] Re Just for the record
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:17:39 -0500 (CDT)

+1   I know this is late, but just got home from 3 weeks in Texas and no
internet.

I lost 1.6 lbs. on the Alaska Cruise, so it is possible, 36 lbs. total so
far, and you can ask Howard, Ken or Adam about what we all ate. :)  Done by
eating smartly and exercise, you just have to keep at it.  I'm 64.

Gene