Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meli
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 08:07:20 -0400

I agree 100%, Gerry.  I needed the releases to use the photos for
fund-raising and the people understood that.  Since I stay with the
families for about a week, one release covers hundreds of photos.  Of
course I told them what the release said and what it meant to sign it.  It
also gave me a way of keeping track of who is who so I can take the photos
back to them later.  I'm sure Getty would not accept the releases I have
but that's not a problem because I would never sell through Getty anyway!

I agree the industry requirements are ridiculous but it's only going to get
worse in the future!  I doubt we'll be able to use any photos featuring
real people.  They will all be computer generated!

Tina