Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meli
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:37:46 -0400

Yes, such as they are!  I have pocket releases in Spanish sometimes signed
with an X but I have everybody's name.  Most adults cannot read and write
in any language and the ones from the Mosquito Coast speak a variety of
languages.  Usually, I find a child in the family who can read and she/he
writes down all of the names and ages for me and then I can match the names
to the photos.  Everybody signs a pocket release and I have them all filed
by year.

Thanks, Gerry.

Tina