Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meli (changed to Releases)
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 08:23:48 +0100

Jayandan

Thank you for agreeing with be on the stupidity of this policy. You can, of
course, still sell images for editorial use as long as they are marked as
such. I do this in the keywording section when editing. As for the tigers, I
have seen release demands for cats and dogs, so the day is not far off.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932