Subject: [Leica] MM Review
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:59:30 -0700

No one needs it. But many, it seems, including myself, want it :)

The effective resolution from this baby is equivalent to a 36MP
Bayer-layout sensor. It just about NEEDS the mind-boggling superb
APO-Summicron 50mm ASPH. It has a resolution comparable to 4x5 large format
cameras.

Ansel Adams would have loved it.

--
Ken Iisaka