Subject: [Leica] MM Review
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:50:40 +0000

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/kodak-760m.shtml

john

Well it was $25K and the Frankenstein Nikon/Kodak was really meant for the
newspaper biz but by then Canon was coming out with the 1D and that was the
end of the B&W only idea plus Kodak never could make their own camera
bodies. Fuji ran into the same
problem even though Fuji had a kickass 1600iso before any one else.

Replies: Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] MM Review)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] MM Review)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] MM Review)
Message from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] MM Review)