Subject: [Leica] A bad couple of hours
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 01:08:12 -0400

My M9 stays on the last selection tab used in the SET menu. What I
usually use it for is to select different profiles I have for different
lenses I own. If the selection tab in SET is still at the profile
setting, all it takes is two clicks of the SET button and snapshot mode
is active. Total pain. I wish there were a main menu selection in which
snapshot mode could be truly disabled.

Phil Forrest