Subject: [Leica] interesting photo experience OT: food
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:10:17 -0400

Richard,
If you're going through Albuquerque and you like Mecixan food, you owe
it to yourself to stop at Padilla's Mexican Kitchen. It's my favorite
New Mexican (or Mexican) restaurant and, living on the east coast, I
don't get there enough. It's just off Indian School Rd, and a few
blocks west of University Ave, close to the intersection of University
and I-40.
I'm trying to live vicariously through the culinary enjoyment of others
who pass through my old home town. Mmmmmmm.

Ok, back to photography, my apologies.

Phil Forrest