Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC Washington Square Pillow Fight 2012
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:50:16 -0400

It's NYC. there are police everywhere there are people and if those
people are in an organized event there are even more police. If the
event is spontaneous then it's the tactical response unit. I didn't show
it but there were 5 officers standing atop the arch at the north end of
Washington Square.

Phil Forrest