Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC Washington Square Pillow Fight 2012
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 02:14:40 -0400

Today I found myself in the middle of one of the biggest pillow fights
in the nation, if not the world. Casualties were minimal. An aperture
blade in my 10.5cm Nikkor LTM lens got knocked loose so it's stuck wide
open now until I repair it when I get back to Philly next week (things
could be worse, really; f/2.5 is what that lens was made for.) I shot
about 760 images with the M9 and a whopping whole roll of B&W film with
my M4. This was one of those cases where the aperture priority of the
M9 came in handy. If I ever do get rid of it, I'm gonna have to get an
M7 in case I wind up in another pillow fight...

Here's the album of a few photos:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/NYC_Oct3108/Apr12_PillowFight/
Certainly more images to be added in the next few days.
Comments an critique always appreciated.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGS: NYC Washington Square Pillow Fight 2012)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGS: NYC Washington Square Pillow Fight 2012)