Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just a bench...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:59:48 -0700

Aw Yes winds and blossom petals!!!!!!!! :-) Have cleaned them up more than a
few times! :-)

The truth is?????????????? It becomes an even bigger challenge now!! Even
though this is nice, but "maybe a smidgen" lighter? Maybe???" And a side by
each with the B&W with the B&W slightly lighter??? Not the petal area! Or
the foreground of the B&W slightly dodged to just open it up a bit. Oh I
know there's probably a doo-dad techie digi thing to lighten it a very
slight touch without lightening the petals?

But as an old fashion darkroom guy dodging is much easier with a slight
swish or two of your hand while making the exposure. :-)

cheers,
ted

Yeah yeah I know I'm  pain in the A.... ! ;-)