Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just a bench...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:16:18 -0700

No need to head to the bunkers, good Dr.! And I never bet against someone
in their field of expertise, so don't start counting my money yet!!

Here's color:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/RWC-Courthouse6x6.jpg.html

They were lovely blossoms, though the wind made a mess of things as usual...
Thanks Ted; really appreciate you taking the time to critique.
Best,
Bob