Subject: [Leica] IMG: My New Office
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:55:39 +1000

Tina it looks like an uplifting place for your confinement and I think that
you've made many of us jealous too. I'm also very fond of the slate (you'll
need a good mat for your chair?) My photoediting eye notices that you have
bravely chosen neutral greys and whites. You need to get all of that lovely
window sunshine away from your editing space and monitor screen though. Now
add a hood for the monitor (Essential) and a means of shutting out the
window lighting when you need to.Which is probably a crime by any normal
measure but a large assistance for when you are editing.
Did I mention that I am jealous of all of your wonderful storage options in
you workspace?

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman