Subject: [Leica] IMG: My New Office
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:10:15 -0400

Thanks, Geoff.  I mixed up the paint myself to match Zone 5 gray on my
MacBeth chart.  I was surprised they didn't have a paint called that ;-).
 It took lots of blues and reds and greens mixed together..

I'm going to add vertical shades on the windows. I've already picked them
out. The office gets lots of early morning light but is in the shade after
that.  I will leave the shades up most of the time to be able to see my
chicken house ;-).  I will look into a hood for my monitor but space is
limited on that desktop!

Thanks,

Tina