Subject: [Leica] 100mm/2.8 Apo-Macro-Elmarit on D700/D3/other Nikon FX (or a DX) DSLR
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:54:17 +1000

Yep. For a lot of models anyway.Made on demand with some optional features.
It's acrylic, not glass though.
http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/
Install in the D7000 was 5 minutes.
i gave up on trying to obtain an APO Macro Elmarit 100 to modify and just
got the Zeiss Makro Planar 100 in ZF.2. All functionality except auto focus
obviously.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman