Subject: [Leica] M10 May 10
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:09:25 -0700

If a lens can be for $10K or $11K, why not a camera. Lets just say for
argument sake: 24MP, usable ISO up to 3200. Sapphire glass LCD, *may be*
(but probably not) hybrid OVF. I can see they can easily ask $11K to $13K
for that. This is Leica we are talking about. If so, they will probably
keep the M9 for the "cheapskates."

Of course I am personally more interested if it's a B&W sensor with more
dynamic range, but we went through that and way beyond already.