Subject: [Leica] M10 May 10
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:44:17 -0700

The fact that it's announced on May 10th, less than 2 months away and not
at Photokina mean several things:

- Whatever it is, it's ready to ship, or
- It's a B&W sensor, so it won't compete with regular M9 sales, so it can
be released much later (in Sept, for example), or
- It's M9 + MORE (higher MP, hyrbid VF, whatever) and it will be
$2000-$3000 over an M9, so it will not affect M9 sales, or

- It's the mirrorless system, possibly as part of the X- series.