Subject: [Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:38:32 -0700

I am planning to travel to do a project (more details later) where I will
be taking interior shots. Some with people and some with the machinery. The
interior space can be quite big, but of course some of the photos will not
be "take everything in."

I am planning to use both the M9 and the XPan. With the XPan, 30mm should
give quite a wide view.

Most likely I will not use a tripod, but I may for some photograph.

Currently my widest lens for the M9 is 25mm. I am thinking that perhaps a
18mm Distagon may come in handy? 15mm may just be too wide (and possibly
too slow with the VC Super Wide Heliar).

Any thoughts? Since it involves travel, I need to decide before I go.

Thanks

--

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?)