Subject: [Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:18:41 -0400

I've never done any interiors with anything wider than 24mm, and rarely
felt like I should have had wider. I think wider lenses give such
unnatural perspective that for what I do I wouldn?t like it. For large
spaces, I doubt you'll need it. I think for small rooms where you cannot
back up far enough, a really wide lens might be useful.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook