Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF - Lilly
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:32:40 -0600

Very very nice.

What software did you use to make the conversion?

My experiences with M digital bodies and later-coded lenses has been like
yours, to the point where I just threw up my hands and sold most of my
older lenses including the Noct.  I now have a bag mostly full of new but
(relatively) low cost Summarits and am (relatively) as happy as I can be.

--Bob

p.s. Does your dealer possibly happen to have two names that begin with a K
and an S?