Subject: [Leica] E Erwitt On Sequential Photos
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:30:27 -0600

==On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> the closing smile says everything about erwitt to me
>
> ric
>

> On Mar 8, 2012, at 4:50 PM, Robert Baron wrote:
>
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17295728

One of the highlights of my life was when I met Erwitt at the joint book
signing Craig Semetko had with him at the ICP in NY.  He would be anyone's
favorite uncle....and when I got to show him some of my photos of our dogs
on my iPhone and we discussed their characters, well that was about as good
as it gets.

I told him they love to sit on the sofa and watch tv and we got into a
discussion of what kinds of programs they really prefer.

--Bob

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] E Erwitt On Sequential Photos)