Subject: [Leica] The smallest M lens
From: richard at (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:24:35 -0800

Used M9s are around $5000 now. So it's getting to be "reasonable" level,
for some definition of reasonable.

My M9 is just over 2 years old this month. I shot just under 20,000 photos
in 2 years, or 10,000 a year. This is on top of ~100 rolls on the XPan and
numerous Taiko and masquerade photos too many to count.

I know Ted probably shoot that much in a week or less, but not bad for a
non-working professional.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Richard Man <richard at
> >wrote:
> "If I have a closet full of Leica lens and no digital M bodies,"  big snip
> What I would do is what I did.  Sell as much of the old gear as you can if
> you have to, and buy an M9.
> That is the single best move  I've made since making Leica my main kit.
> (period)
> --
> Regards,
> Sonny
> Natchitoches, Louisiana

// richard <>

Message from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The smallest M lens)
Message from richard at (Richard Man) ([Leica] The smallest M lens)
Message from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The smallest M lens)