Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:31:53 -0800

Hi Paul,
I've been away for awhile and, like you, haven't kept current with this
thread.
I'm a bit curious between the difference in your double exposure technique
to reduce noise and simply making a virtual copy of a single exposure and
developing one for the shadows, one for the highlights and blending the
two..
Thanks,
Bob