Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:42:10 -0500

I would never sell my Rolleiflex. Its an old friend. Someday I'll be in a
full circle mode and start with it and scanning again. I hope by then film
does not cost twenty five dollars a roll.
Oh by the way its a Rolleiflex TLR f2.8 F Type 2
It shoots 220 as well as 120. It was made in June 1971. I got it in 1977.
That's 35 years ago.

I shot this with it early on.
http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/CameraworkRudy.html
I used it in jobs in the 90's even though I of course had an 80mm planar for
my Hasselblads. Though when I got a Planar T* 3.5/100 Cfi  that kind of took
over till digital hit a year or two later.

--
Mark Rabiner