Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:15:36 -0600

Jim, do you have a transparency adapter on the Epson?  If you do, and it is
plugged in, Vuescan will see the transparency adapter and you can choose
it.  I don't have Vuescan at home so I can't talk you through it, but if
you still have the issue remind me tomorrow, and I'll talk you through it.

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog

--
Regards,

Sonny