Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:34:27 -0500

I think an Epson flat bed is most what we need to connect our previous sheet
film and even medium format existence to our here and now digital internet
world.
I think scan a "large" neg on even a less pricey flat bed and run it up the
flagpole on a gallery or website and its going to blow the 35mm stuff right
out of the water.
Even if it was full frame and shot with Aspherical Apochromatic glass or had
jacked up megapixels. The richness still comes though and the fact that it
comes from much more real estate.
Acreage Acreage Acreage.
The stuff just has more weight.
The ponderousness of setting up a sheet film shot comes through.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/