Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:07:29 -0600

Mark, help me out here.  I scanned some 35mm negs on my old Epson flatbed
several years ago, but have forgotten what software I used.  The last time I
tried to scan a strip of 35 negs, I tried VueScan, and it activated the
scanner, but I could never make it give me the option to select a negative,
or convert from a negative to positive image.

What is the best way to get there?  I don't think the Epson software offers
me the negative option, either.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA