Subject: [Leica] leica m10
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:33:18 -0500
References: <CA+=0raD-LHEE+rZZG+UEOBCEV=Hk4e35PRgbu3qofrJqfyG9Gg@mail.gmail.com> <1328640641.46586.YahooMailNeo@web87301.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <20120207152951.16de1ff2@linux-pfy5.site> <3B465FC2-B6D3-48B9-A40A-AC1FBAD034C7@frozenlight.eu> <20120207160931.7bd1dc86@linux-pfy5.site> <56C49A53-8AE3-424F-8360-F73EFBFF2D44@frozenlight.eu> <CAF8hL-E7bc7+V4hQVQ0G6AzmvvE+fppnJUz1o7Ouo3LCGTfo3A@mail.gmail.com>

Uh oh, it's teetering on the edge of political...

Phil Forrest