Subject: [Leica] leica m10
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:21:02 +0100

Phil, you speak from the point of view of a rational photographer, a point
of view which I share. But that is not Leica's market segment these days.
The main market is nouveau riches in China and other emerging markets, and
dilettantes in the West, who want neck jewellery. And that requires new
models.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman